Thursday, April 20, 2017

Q ~ Quilling

  I absolutely love crafting, and anything at all creative, so when my Mum announced to me a week or so ago that I would be learning paper-quilling I was absolutely ecstatic. Now I have yet another excuse to fill my craft bag with even more deliciously fun stuff.

  I know that many people love to quill, and I envy them because to me, at this point in my life, it intimidates me a little but. I don't know if it's because origami and I aren't on the best terms, or perhaps it's just because I'm as mighty as a rabbit, but whatever it is, the idea of quilling simply intimidates me a touch.

  Honestly I have no idea what else to say about the whole quilling idea, because sadly I get to wait till our next school term (which starts in late July, or early August, I'm nor sure yet) to even try it out. But rest assured that as soon as I have completed some projects, that I'll be only too happy to post about them. I can hardly wait. I mean, who doesn't love bright pretty pieces of paper?!

  And now, since I was torn between writing about quilling, and making yet another post about quotes, I shall compromise and end off this post with one of my favorite quotes.

  Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. ~ Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there,
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. You just made my day!