1. "The cure for anything is salt water-tears, sweat, or the sea." (Isak Dinesan) Would you agree? Of the three, which has 'cured' you most recently?
I do agree in part, for most often in every situation one of those three is there to calm and recharge one's spirits.
Of which has cured me most recently. Let's see. I do not enjoy sweating, besides a proper lady doesn't sweat, she perspires. I haven't been to the sea in several years now, so I am left only with the tears.
2. What's something you can't eat without salt? Do you normally salt your food a lot, a little, or not at all?
Something I cannot eat without salt is meat. I remember reading in a story as a young child where when asked how much she loved her Father the young maiden replied with "I love you as meat loves salt." Or at least something like that, and it is a very deep and strong love indeed for meat without salt is terribly loathsome.
3. Sands of time, bury your head in the sand, built on sand, or draw a line in the sand...which sandy phrase could best be applied to something in your life right now?
Bury your head in the sand. For goodness knows that's exactly what I feel like doing every time I have to do Geometry.
4. A favorite book, movie, or song with an island setting or theme?
I loved "Misty of Chincoteague" very much as a young girl.
5. Yesterday-did you run your day or did it run you? How so?
I ran my day, I felt quite productive after crocheting my afghan, baking a little cake, sewing a nightgown for myself, and writing both in my diary and my cookbook. I love busy days and today is sure to be another.
6. You're on an island holiday. Will I most likely find you parked in a beach chair, shopping in town, on the back of a jet ski, or snorkeling off the back of a catamaran?
While I would love to be out and about shopping, you'd most likely find me having the time of my life in the water, swimming, collecting shells, etc.
7. What do you think we humans most take for granted?
Our lives seem to be what's most often taken for granted. I think that so often no matter how hard we try, we forget to be grateful for every little breathing moment of our wonderful lives, stopping frequently to savor every little morsel of happiness is something I try to do often.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Some of you know that one of my very favorite TV personalities is Rachel Khoo, and I have been wanting to make her peppered strawberry cream cake for quite some time now and my Mum just announced that she'll purchase all the supplies I'll need so this weekend I get to create it. I'm excited for I dearly love baking.