Monday, July 25, 2016

Simple Woman's Daybook






For today.....  July 25, 2016

Looking out my window.....  I see one of our tennis rackets leaning against the porch railing waiting for someone to play with it.

I am thinking.....  That music and blogging go very well with each other.

I am thankful.....  For fans that keep me from dying in this heat.

One of my favorite things.....  My purple pair of earbuds that I am using right now.

I am wearing.....  A white summer dress sprinkled with blue and purple flower print. A royal blue butterfly top, and a pale blue flower crown that my sister made.

I am creating.....  A book filled with my favorite eccentric words.

I am reading......  Since I am not the fastest reader, and I really don't sit down to read that often I am still reading " The Fellowship of the Ring."

I am hoping.....  That it won't be quite this hot (96) tomorrow when some of my friends are coming over.

I am learning.....  How to work with crochet thread, it really is impossibly horrendous.

In the kitchen......  I'm wanting to make Cowboy cookies, but I don't like the thought of heating the house up more.

Picture thought.....  Though I don't  have the pictures for it right now, tomorrow morning I will be showing you my hair transformation from horrendously frizzy curls, to the much prettier defined curls I have after applying things I learned from a guidebook I got a few weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there,
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. You just made my day!