Thursday, July 21, 2016

Idea Generators

  I have had my blog for a little more than one and a half years now and throughout that amount of time I  have had an unbelievable amount of writer's block. That's why when I discovered a blogging idea generator I was excited and pretty sure my blogging career would be changed for the better.

  I excitedly opened the generator and followed its direction of writing a topic into an empty space and hit enter to reveal a blogging idea. I was both a bit frustrated and a little amused at the same time. The blogging ideas that they suggested were hysterical. Take these for example: My topic was back to school, their ideas were; 11 of the most inspiring back to school bloggers, 21 events about back to school you should definitely attend, where back to school companies fail, and what Spock would say about back to school.

  I was thoroughly amused and their suggestions are even funnier when you give them a strange topic such as toenails, 19 toenail books you have to read, what Abraham Lincoln would say about toe nails, 29 toe nail influencers you should follow. And if all that isn't weird enough their lists go on and on, and on, and on.

  I actually found that I would quite like to read some of those blog posts that the generator suggests as in what exactly would Abraham Lincoln have to say about toenails? It truly is a riveting idea.

  Just in case you would like to check out the generator yourself I am including the link. Blog Post Idea Generator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there,
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. You just made my day!