Considering my love for classical music my favorite piece is Greensleeves.
2. Ralph Waldo Emerson is quoted as saying, 'Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.' Would you agree? Are you a believer in luck?
I believe that with God you have " blessings " some might call that luck, I prefer blessings.
3. Spring water, Hot Springs, handspring, spring fling, spring break, spring fever, offspring...which 'spring' word best applies to something in your day, week, or life right now?
Spring break is definitely something I love, but spring in general is finally here and my heart can't help but sing along with all the birds, for with Spring comes the promise of Summer.
4. What's something you do to make yourself look or feel more confident?
I pray a lot because I know God put me on earth for a reason. Knowing that helps me feel confident.
5. It's National Celery Month...are you a fan? If so, what's a snack or dish you enjoy that calls for celery?
Hmm I love all vegetables except for celery I don't mind celery if it is in soups or snuggled into a chicken salad sandwich but other than that I'd prefer corn, green beans cucumbers, tomatoes ........
I wish that I would have actually tried to understand my Grandmother when she was trying to teach me to crochet because then I would have two more years worth of crocheted things scattered around the house :)
7. Would you like to own a second home? If so where would you want that home to be?
To be one hundred percent honest I think a second home is not for me, the reason ........ ( who wants to clean up another house? )
My heart is singing happy songs for the beauty of spring has unveiled itself upon my neighborhood and every year ( mid spring ) all around our woods bountiful supplies of wild flowers awaken and open their sleepy petals, and start busily dancing little jigs in the wind, and with those flowers come long and beautiful walks through the woods in the early morning when the dew still lies on the grass, what more could I ask for?