My earliest memory of ever celebrating Easter is when I was four, my Mom had filled various cups with different colors of dye and we got to roll our eggs into them with spoons and wire whisks, by the time I actually cracked an egg open it was solid purple and I'm pretty sure I threw it away.
2. George Weinberg is quoted as saying, 'Hope never abandons you, you abandon it.' Agree or disagree? Share your own thoughts on the word hope.
Hmm I have to say I agree, but to me the word hope has far to many levels of comprehension to even begin trying to explain.
3. Weigh in with a yay or nay on the traditional Easter candies. A solid milk chocolate bunny? Cadbury Creme Eggs? Peeps? Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs? Jellybeans? Coconut Cream Eggs? Of the candies listed, which one would you most like to find in your Easter basket?
Not to sound positively selfish, but for the past three years I have been getting a foot long crackly chocolate bunny that takes about a month to eat I like it and all, but what my heart really yearns for is a box of Cadbury Creme eggs.
4. When did you last feel 'like a kid in a candy store'?
That would definitely be last summer when my Mom, Diane, and I all went to " hilltop fruit market, home of America's Candy Land " the title pretty much sums up how awesome it is, there are rows after rows all filled with every candy you can think of, even though last summer was very adventurous, that was my favorite afternoon.
5. What's something you know you do differently than most people? Does that bother you? Does it bother other people?
I don't like to listen to music while I'm working, and I know that annoys some people.
6. Palm Springs CA, Palm Beach FL, or the PALMetto State...of the three mentioned, which sunny spot would you most like to visit right now? Which have you visited at one time or another?
Ever since watching " I Love Lucy " I have always wanted to go to Palm Springs CA, so I'm choosing it for the place I'd want to be right now.
I have visited the Palmetto State twice. Love going to the beach there!
7. If you could change the length of a day would you lengthen it or shorten it? Tell us why.
The days are fine to me, though I am quite frequently wishing that the days would be longer,at other times I think the day will never end, so I guess I'd just leave them the way they are.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Oh woe me, yesterday I had the most brilliant plans of starting a series of "Tasty Tuesdays" where I would obviously post food recipes in a weekly fashion, and unfortunately my whole family ate up all the "chosen" food before I even had a chance to take a picture.