Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Wednesday Hodgepodge


1. What's the first image that comes to mind when you hear the word 'spring'? Which phrase best describes the season of spring where you live right now (today)-sprung! almost there, or still waiting?

 What a lovely the sound of spring has to my ears the simple word takes me for a stroll through greening meadows, blooming flowers beside a gurgling brook, and singing birds. Unfortunately for me spring is farther away then I'd please.

2. Bed, couch, stapler, garage door, computer mouse, recliner, flashlight, door knob...which household item containing springs most needs replacing in your home? Speaking of springs...did you ever own a Slinky?

 One of the doorknobs in our hall definitely needs replacing, especially considering that it refuses to let you lock the door, and speaking of a slinky, we happen to own one that brought me a lot of fun when I was younger.

3. March is Women's History Month. Share a favorite quote by a woman.

 "Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm." by Audrey Hepburn.

4. What's a question that looms large in your mind right now?

How long can winter drag on? I'm so ready for flip-flop weather.

5. Are you a sugar freak? By that I mean how much do you love sugar? With all the bad press sugar gets these days, have you made any efforts to reduce the amount of sugar you consume?

 Hmm let me see here, I most definitely don't have anything against sugar though I don't find it necessary to be frequently eating candy, cake, and drinking soda.

6. Would you rather have less work to do or more work you enjoy doing?

 I would like more work that I enjoy doing because if nothing else will keep me busy, working on my favorite chore will.

7. Ever been to Texas? Of the top ten Texas tourist attractions which would you most like to see-The Alamo, The San Antonio River Walk, The State Capital, Dallas World Aquarium, Padre Island National Seashore, Houston Space Center, Schlitterbahn Waterpark in New Braunfels, Six Flags Fiesta Texas,  Moody Gardens, or Galveston Island?

 I was four years old when I visited Texas so I really don't remember anything about it, but someday I want to go visit the major water parks and of course visit the Padre Island National Seashore for I am a lover of water and anything Aquatic  

8.  Insert your own random thought here.

 This morning I woke up to a thick veil of fog, I remember when I was younger I used to think that fog and Angels used to be connected to each other, kind of sad now that I am older and I know that fog is just clouds, but their misty beauty will always bring back those memories for me
.

2 comments:

  1. Another great Audrey Hepburn quote...love it! I'm ready for flip-flops, too...won't be long now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What another great quote from Audrey Hepburn. loved her!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. You just made my day!