Monday, January 2, 2017

New Year's Goals

  Isn't it both terribly exciting and perhaps a touch intimidating to face a new year, a year that is completely clean and sure to be oozing with surprises and the potential to be the best year ever?! I definitely think it is and therefore I am viewing 2017 with much eagerness to embark on a potential adventure.

  I love to be organized though for the new year and because of that I wasted no time and immediately composed a list of goals for this year. Since I supposed you would appreciate seeing what my goals are (I know I would like to know what yours are) I made a list (I have an undying love for lists.)

New Year's Goals 2017
  • learn to temper chocolate
  • have a proper high tea party
  • complete my crochet afghan
  • start my own kitchen notebook (like Rachel Khoo)
  • blog much more frequently
  • have excessive berry-ings
  • read 52 books
  • finish writing my book
  • make a proper pâte à choux
  • make a proper pastry cream
  • broaden my french baking knowledge in general
  • break my bad habits (wouldn't you just love to know what they are)
  • have a real picnic
  • become fluent in French

  And I think that finishes my list. I am only slightly daunted, not overly much because I absolutely love challenges and my list makes a splendid one. Just so you know, I will try to let you know if I have completed any of my goals and shall strive to document each adventure regardless of whether or not they were completed throughout this year.

   Before I go, I want to wish all the best to you with completing all your goals.

2 comments:

  1. Lists are some of my favorite things too. :)

    Best of luck in getting to reach all your goals for the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely list. When I was younger I make New Year resolutions I never kept, but this year I have a few (personal goals).....here it goes

    1.to get healthier
    2.to strengthen my relationship with the Lord.
    3.laugh more.
    4.love more.
    5.give more.
    6.loosen my grip on worldly things.
    7.read more books
    8.paint more.

    Well....there it is. I pray you all a very Happy New Year! God bless! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. You just made my day!