I shall now proceed to answer the questions that Nicola has left for me.
Which of the following would you choose and why?
#1. Printed books or E-books?
This can be easily answered for you, I love "real" books that I can actually page and smell the paper.
#2. Cinema or Theatre?
I could not answer this because I have never been to (or seen) either.
#3. Cities or Countryside?
I love the Countryside. Hearing the birds chirp early morning, where playing in a waterfall is not unusual, seeing the woods, hills, grasses. I never want to leave the country!
#4. Cows or sheep?
Even considering the fact that I have been chased by more than one angry cow I still like cows better. I suppose it's because seeing them means I'm home.
#5. Superman or Batman?
I suppose I will say Superman, just because bats freak me.
#6. Driver or passenger?
I'm afraid to say what exactly would happen if someone put me behind the steering wheel. I'll stick with being a passenger for a few more years, thank you very much.
#7. Sweet or Savory?
I easily say Savory. Sweets aren't really as awesome as I used to think they were when I was six.
#8. Thriller or Romance?
This is a hard choice! I love a good thriller but also a sweet romance story. I suppose I will go with thriller though. I have recently read a book called "The Neighbor" It had a sweet romance wrapped up in it even though it was a murder mystery book. Let me warn you though, walking through my house at night has never been the same since reading that book. Just looking at a hammer gives me the creeps!
#9. Sandals with socks, or without socks?
Ick! I hate sandals with socks, it feels gross, looks gross, and in general is just avoided by me!
#10. Sunbathing on the beach or by the pool?
I don't really do either or prefer either. Every time I'm at a beach or by a pool I can be found in the water.
#11. Justin Timberlake or Justin Bieber?
I really can't stand either. I don't like the Pop genre so listening to either of them is not what I'd call a picnic.
Now that I've answered the questions Nicola left I shall list eleven random facts about me (since it is the required stage two of this award.)
11 random facts about me.
- I used to stub my toe so often when I was younger that my Mom wrote a poem about it.
- The weather affects my mood. Sunny = Happy me. Rainy = Blah me.
- I name all of my journals and then write in them as if I was addressing a real person.
- I constantly sing in French to myself.
- I stepped on a live mouse when I was younger.
- My favorite bird is an owl, my favorite animal is a wolf.
- I used to love shrimp until one squeaked between my teeth. (I'm not the same anymore.)
- I sprawled onto the parking lot in front of Eldon's boss when I was riding my scooter.
- I have been karate kicked by one of my Aunts.
- I have fallen smack into our creek several times.
- I have already climbed onto our massive barn's roof where I felt like a powerful, invincible, formidable,....... bunny (duh, did you forget that I'm me after all?!)
(These are the rules you need to follow for accepting the Liebster Award.)
- Thank the person that nominated you, and post a link to their blog in your post. ~ Check!
- Display the award on your blog - by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a "Widget" or a "Gadget." ~ Check!
- Answer 11 questions about yourself which will be provided by the person that nominated you. ~ Check!
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself. ~ Check!
- Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, that have less than 1,000 followers. Coming up!
- Create a new list of 11 questions for the nominees to answer. Coming up!
These are some of the blogs that I read, and love, and I feel deserve the Award.
Just Me and Random Stuff
Pepper in my Pie
The Optimistic Antelope
The Girl in Red Rubber Boots
Dreaming of Dragonflies
Now to all that accept the award, here are the eleven questions from me.
1. What is the funniest thing that ever happened to you?
2. What is your dream job and why?
3. What is your favorite movie and why?
4. Would you rather be as tall as you are wide, or as wide as you are tall? Why?
5. Have you ever been on a real adventure? If so, what happened?
6. Olives or mushrooms?
7. What is your favorite scent?
8. If you could have your dream vacation where would it be, and why?
9. Gloves or mittens? Why?
10. What is your favorite season and why?
11. Who is your favorite celebrity and why?
This was a lot of fun and I hope you all enjoy it too! Until a later day, Adieu!