Wednesday, June 3, 2015
1. What's something you're looking forward to in the month of June?
I actually have nothing important planned other than of crocheting projects planned that I would love to start.
2. In what way have you come full circle?
Well, this is nothing big (or serious for that matter) but often when I make a mistake in the crochet world, I go back to unravel it, start over and realize I just made the same mistake again.
3. Lonely Planet lists 10 spots in America you should see in 2015 and the reasons why. How many on the list have you seen? Which one on the list would you most like to see?
Queens NY, Western South Dakota, New Orleans, Colorado River Region, North Conway NH, Indianapolis IN, Greenville SC, Oakland CA, Duluth MN, and the Mount Shasta Region CA
Hmm, I don't think I have ever seen any of those places, but would love to if ever I get the opportunity.
4. A song that describes your mood right now?
5. Strawberry ice cream, strawberry short cake, strawberry pie, or strawberries right off the vine...your favorite?
OOH, I think strawberry pie has to be my favorite!
6. Aesop's birthday is celebrated on June 4th, although there is some disagreement as to whether or not that's accurate, or if he was even a real person. Regardless, the name Aesop is associated to this day with many well known fables. Which of the following best applies to something in your life right now? The Tortoise and the Hare (Slow and Steady wins the race), The Ant and the Grasshopper (Be prepared), The Fox and the Goat (Look before you leap) or The Crow and the Pitcher (Necessity is the mother of invention)?
Probably the Fox and the Goat, I think I always tend to act impulsively and forget to consider the consequences, try try again, right?
7. The answer is yes...what's the question?
The question is do I love rainy days?
They seem so serene and restful, like the earth is singing to all who listens.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We are "almost" to summer on the calendars and I couldn't believe it when the longest cold snap sprung upon us, but at least rain is serene, and our house does not lack blankets.