Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Wednesday Hodgepodge


1. June is National Great Outdoors Month. Have you spent any time appreciating the great outdoors this month? If so where, and if not do you have any plans to enjoy the great outdoors before the calendar turns?

 Yes I have, considering that it was really rainy lately, I can be found on our top porch just staring out at the rain. I love the way raindrops fall onto one leaf and drips onto the one beneath it.

2. What's a current hot button issue for you?

   The fact that some technology is making that  I's written as "i" is now approved as proper grammar just bugs me beyond belief, take this for example:  i think we should have our picnic today because i have plans tonight that make that i can't come over later this evening. i love and miss you all, Thelma.

3. What's a food or treat that 'disappears like hotcakes' in your house?

 Let's just say that cooled chocolate chip cookies do not exist in my house.

4. How hot is too hot?

    Oh my, anything above 75 degrees is miserable, and my curly hair agrees.

5. Do you have an artistic outlook on life? What does that mean to you?

  I do think that God gave me the ability to see the beauty in all of His creations, even the thorn bushes fascinate me.

6. What's one question you'd like to ask your father, or one you wish you could ask your father?

  Even though anyone reading this might think that I would ask him a deep question, in reality I would love to ask him if his shaving stubble bothers him.

7. Something you learned from your father?  

  Considering school, I learned that if you don't work much, you won't learn much.

8.  Insert your own random thought here. 

  Yesterday while I was curled up on my bed reading a book, Diane walked into the room holding something black, not paying much attention I was pleasantly surprised when she placed the cutest, most adorable, little, black kitten into my lap, it scampered over my pillows, and sat on my knee and then turned its adorable face towards me and observed me carefully, then it decided it was cuddle time, and needless to say I fell in love with that tiny little kitten.

  I don't know what to name it but I thought I should share a picture of it and let you give me some name ideas.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there,
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. You just made my day!