Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Wednesday Hodgepodge



1. Have you ever had to wear a uniform? If yes, tell us more. Did you love it or hate it?

  I have never had to wear a uniform, and personally I'm glad.

2. April 22nd is Earth Day. What is one thing you do personally to be a good steward of planet Earth?

Recycling, picking up litter beside the road that litterbugs have thrown out.
 
3. Brown rice, quinoa, or couscous...your healthy grain of choice? How often are one of the three on your menu at home?  Given a choice between white rice, brown rice, wild rice, and fried rice which would you go for? 

  I've only ever had couscous once and I was still a picky little girl back then, so I don't think I liked it too much.

  But white rice is eaten quite frequently at my house, whether it is in a casserole, side dish, or in pudding.I love white rice and am eager to try many more dishes where it is present.

4. In your opinion, who has the best job ever?

  I  think a fashion designer has to be one of the best jobs ever, I would  love to have that  job and produce my own clothing line!
5. What's a situation in your life currently requiring patience?

  I was working on crocheting a light pink scarf, and used up all that yarn, and silly as this may seem I'm finding it hard to be patient and wait for more yarn so I can finish it.

6.  Do you live your life around days of the week? Explain.

  I have to say yes, I find that I love schedules and staying on them too, each day has it's own specific task that needs to be done. 
7. In a nod to the A to Z challenge happening around town this month, what 'R word' best describes your April? 

  Ready~ I think I feel more energized and ready to do anything no matter how big.

8. Insert your own random thought here.

  While taking my morning stroll I happened to see these and delighted in taking a picture of them, somehow I think daffodils capture the very essence of spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there,
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. You just made my day!