Well apparently I'm blessed, because I can't think of any fool's errands that I have been on.
2. Peter Rabbit, Bugs Bunny, The Energizer Bunny, The Easter Bunny, Rabbit (Pooh's friend), White Rabbit (of Wonderland fame), or the Trix Rabbit...which of these 'famous' rabbits can you best relate to right now?
I guess I feel like the Energizer Bunny, because I am getting lots of things done lately.
3. When did you last find yourself scrambling to get something done? Explain.
After the weekends our house is sometimes " Less than spotless " and unfortunately an unexpected visitor came. Care to put two plus two together?
4. Last time you were up at the literal crack of dawn? Why? Last time you stayed up all night? Why?
The last time I was up at the crack of dawn was spring last year when my sister and I walked up to our neighboring woods to pick wild flowers and dewy ferns before the bugs had a chance to beat us there.
I can't remember ever staying up all night.
5. Crack a book, crack a bottle, crack a joke, crack an egg...which have you done most recently?
I love baking a lot and those Mini Cheesecakes that I made yesterday needed an egg to be cracked.
On a typical Saturday I get to help with Saturday cleaning, but towards the afternoon I'm busy doing puzzles, reading books, or crocheting, so obviously Saturday afternoons is my favorite part of the week.
7. What's something I'd find on a bookshelf in your home? Other than a book I mean!
I'm afraid that there would be nothing but books, everyone in my family has a habit of collecting more and more books, so things like book ends, pictures, and other objects don't have a rightful place to live on the book shelves in our home.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Spring is finally springing, cows are having calves, the Canadian Geese have settled down, and lo and behold spring flowers are peeking through the ground, they are not budding but they might soon.
Oh but I love Spring!