Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Wednesday Hodgepodge


1. Speaking of endings....at your wit's end, at loose ends, a dead end, burn the candle at both ends, all's well that end's well, or no end in sight...which 'end' phrase might best be applied to your life lately? Explain.

  No end in sight, it seems the book I am writing (it's a hobby of sorts) will never end. Inspiration is pretty much nonexistent, and I don't know how to find it.  Most of the time when inspiration finds me, it's in a random song, a quote, a walk, a happening in my life, and lately I'm completely uninspired. Perhaps it's not so much that inspiration isn't there, but rather that I am not looking for it, my eyes aren't open.
2. What was a must have accessory when you were growing up? Did you own one? If so tell us what you remember about it.

  I did not have a must have accessory, I grew up with my only fashion essential being a dress.

3. Something that made you smile yesterday?

  My sister, being the dear that she is, made waffles and berries for my breakfast, my little brother Sean saw the whipped cream and I let him spray it, his squeals of delight as he created mountains on my breakfast brought  a smile to my face.

4. January 30th is National Croissant Day. Do you like croissants? Sweet or savory? We're having chicken salad for lunch...would you rather have yours served on a croissant, a wrap, a bagel, bread, or a roll of some sort?

  As completely absurd as it sounds (especially coming from a Francophile)  I have never had a croissant, so I have no favorites. As for chicken salad, I'd prefer it on bread, though it's delicious on lettuce too, making it a salad on a salad.

5. Sum up your January in fifteen words or less.

  A beautiful start to the New Year, filled with many adventures, and promises of more.

  I feel quite pleased, that was exactly fifteen words!


6.  Insert your own random thought here.

   I'm sure all of you loyal followers remember random tidbits of me talking about the home school group I go to, well, after a lovely Winter break, I am ready to go back, in two days to be exact. There are many things I am looking forward to, but getting to see some good friends again is the best.

3 comments:

  1. I love your January Summary...Very thoughtful and uplifting.
    Cheers,
    lori in Blue Ridge, GA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, my dear, for this lovely post. I so enjoyed reading your answers :)

    Enjoy the upcoming weekend! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must try a croissant with butter and strawberry jam is perfect. Beautiful words for January.
    Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. You just made my day!