Friday, January 5, 2018

Currently...

Reading... Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame. I think that it's refreshing to read a good children's book once in a while. This is the first time I have ever read it, and I know that my eight year old self would have loved all of the animals.

Writing... I've not been writing much lately besides my Diary and my journals. I really should work on all of the hundreds of story ideas I have.

Listening... To "Who Says?" by Joshua Micah. I just very recently discovered this singer and I really like his songs for the most part, they are definitely a little different but I like that they as Christian songs would appeal to those who are more into the contemporary and modern kinds of music.

Thinking... That I really should do my Algebra. It's best to get it over quickly, the pain isn't that intense then. Similar to ripping off a band-aid.

Smelling... Even though it's several rooms away, I smell the caramel pecan candle that's burning merrily. It's such a warm and delicious smell.

Wishing... That the days wouldn't fly by so quickly.

Hoping... That I will have an easy lesson of Algebra.

Wearing... A black and white striped, soft t-shirt, and a dusty blue, ankle-length skirt.

Loving... The month of January. I love how winter naturally makes room for more crafting and baking time. I have been busy with all of my journals and inventing new recipes.

Wanting... My driver's license. I do not appreciate all of the studying. I cannot wait until I can look back on the day that I took my test, because right now I'm a nervous wreck and I know that wrecks aren't good, especially concerning driving.

Needing... A big, strong cup of tea.

Feeling...Cheerful for the most part, only a tiny bit depressed about the cloud of Algebra hanging over my head.

2 comments:

  1. I always found algebra fairly easy. My absolute bug-a-boo was diagraming sentences. I never, ever understood it. I think the problem was that I couldn't read the sentence back - that is, get the words in the proper order, so I'd just put things anyplace at all. No amount of explaining ever helped.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. You just made my day!