Monday, October 30, 2017

100 Questions ~ Part 2

26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love? I absolutely love the Hobbit movies and the Lord of the Rings movies, besides them, I love the Dick van Dyke series, my siblings and I have this tradition of watching several episodes of them every Thursday night.

27. Last person you kissed/kissed you? Oh my, ask this again when I'm thirty. If it counts I kissed my little brother's cheek as I tucked him into bed once upon a time, if that doesn't count, then no one.

28. Were you ever a boy/ girl scout? No I wasn't and I never wanted to be one. Playing around in our own woods was enough for me.

29. Candles, what is your favorite scent? I love cranberry mandarin so much! It is most likely a summer scent, but there's nothing that makes me feel more Christmas-y than that scent, that and watching its flames flicker.

30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? This past summer one of my friends and I were pen pals so we sent each other letters (obviously) I love to write letters but have hardly anyone to write them to. I don't write letters to my friend anymore since we see each other every week, but next summer we will definitely write to each other again.

31. Can you change the oil on a car? Oh dear. I am a mechanic's daughter and should stereo-typically walk around in grease smudged overalls and plaid shirts, but I have absolutely no idea how to change the oil on a car. My Dad has promised to teach me before long though.

32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? Nope, but when I was twelve my brother gave me a speeding ticket for speedy bike riding.

33. Ever ran out of gas? No I haven't.

34. What's your favorite kind of sandwich? A Korean Brisket sandwich. They are absolutely scrumptious.

35. Best thing to eat for breakfast? I love cottage cheese with oranges, peanut butter on oatmeal, and good old eggs and bacon.

36. What is your usual bedtime? Though it should be 9:30, by the time I get done updating all of my journals, it's around 10:30.

37. Are you lazy? I prefer to think of myself as a hopeful procrastinator, but no, I'm not lazy. I like to have something to do at all times. Some things I just enjoy doing more than others.

38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? I never celebrated Halloween nor do I think I ever will.

39. What is your Chinese astrological sign? I have absolutely no idea.

40. How many languages can you speak? I can speak regular English, Pennsylvania Dutch/Amish, and am working on French.

41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? I love the "Victorian Trading" catalog, but as far as a real magazine goes, than no, I don't.

42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs? Definitely legos.

43. Are you stubborn? Hm, I can be, but for the most part I prefer the term "unwavering opinions."

44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman? I have no idea, never heard of either. To me one sounds like a kind of meat, and the other like an obsessive pen pal. I'm guessing I'm wrong on both counts.

45. Ever watch soap operas? No I don't, but I do know enough about them to know that they are not cleaning musicals.

46. Are you afraid of heights? In real life I'm perfectly fine with heights. In my dreams though, I am terrified of falling off of anything, even a curb.

47. Do you sing in a car? I never do it on my own, my sister and I however are a very noisy duo.

48. Do you sing in the shower? Oh yes I do, the acoustics are great, especially for French songs.

49. Do you dance in the car? Definitely yes. It's a wonder my sister and I can see anything what with our hair in each other's faces.

50. Ever used a gun? Yes I did. Back when I was still obsessed with archery, my brother tried to teach me how to use a gun. I hit the target once, that surprised even me.

7 comments:

  1. Love your blog btw it's sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I'm glad that you took the time to comment! I hope you have a splendid rest of the week!

      Delete
  2. The car I owned when my girls were young didn't have a radio, so we sang constantly. Everything from "Swing Low, Sweet Chariot" to hymns. For one thing, it kept them from fighting!

    My favorite sandwich is cream cheese and olives, followed by grilled cheese. We don't eat meat, so that does limit my choices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm, I love a good grilled cheese! And even though I'm not that fond of olives, I think I would enjoy them a good bit with cream cheese. Thank you for taking the time to comment and I hope the rest of your week is a blessed one!

      Delete
  3. I started reading your blog because I read your Mom's blog. I so enjoy what you write about. I love your answers to these questions. I hope you find a way to keep writing your whole life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very glad that you enjoy reading my blog! I as well hope that I never lose my love for writing. Thank you very much for commenting and I hope that you have a wonderful week!

      Delete

Hi there,
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. You just made my day!