Wednesday, October 25, 2017

100 Questions - Part 1

  1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Not to sound childishly terrified, but I sleep with them shut, it always seems like my clothes will attack me otherwise.

2.  Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottle from hotels? I don't travel enough to need to use hotels, and even if I did, I don't think I'd steal them. Though, in retrospect, either the hotel then throws away the soaps, or they are used by many different people, so that's either wasteful, or a little disgusting.

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? I sleep with them out.

4. Have you stole a street sign before? No-o-ooo, and I don't understand at all why people would do that.

5. Do you like to use post-it notes? Yes, yes, yes. I love post-it notes. I would be perfectly happy to receive a whole box full for Christmas or my birthday.

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? I cut them out and give them to my dear Mum to use. I never do the shopping. I think that when I must run a household then I would like to use coupons, but I'm naturally absentminded so I'm almost certain that those coupons would become forgotten.

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? Oh that's an awful question! I suppose I would rather be attacked by a bear because at least being mauled by massive claws would be more epic then being pierced by insect spears.  Though I would have a chance to survive the bees and most likely not the bear attack.

8. Do you have freckles? I have two or three very light ones underneath my left eye. I used to dislike freckles, but after those three I wanted some more. Sadly, instead of having a sun-kissed face, even those three freckles are fading.

9. Do you always smile for pictures? Yes I do. My normal smile is, for the lack of a better word, normal. But as soon as I'm in front of the camera, my smile could scare a gargoyle.

10. What is your biggest pet peeve? Oh my. Let's see. Most of my pet peeves center around food. I heartily dislike when people chew with their mouths open, talk with their mouths full of food, or chew excessively noisily. The whole process is revolting.

11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Nope. When I was 11 I kept a tablet and pen with me for a whole day and counted every single step I took. It gave me headache.

12. What is your favorite thing to cook? I don't have a favorite thing. But I like to cook anything other than meat. Steaks, chicken, pork, their cooking all scares me to bits.

13. If you were planning a meal for a special someone, what would it be? This question is a good one, but I do not have a special someone and therefore I have no idea. I would obviously make his favorite foods. And cheesecake for dessert, and if he doesn't like cheesecake, all the more for me!

14. Do you ever dance if there is no music playing? Well, let's see, if I'm urging my cookies to bake faster, I suppose I do an impatient jig.

15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? Absolutely not! I do however click my pens and tap my pencils. Both of which can be highly annoying pastimes.

16. How many hours did you sleep last night? I think it was eight.

17. What size is your bed? It's a full size. I can't even imagine what it would be like to share a twin-sized bed with my sister. We'd probably both become pro blanket ninjas.

18. What is your song of the week? Oh dear, I haven't even really listened to music this week, which is an awful thing to say, but it's true. One song that has been stuck in my head ever since watching AGT is "iRobot" by Jon Bellion.

19. Is it OK for guys to wear pink? Of course it is. What's wrong with that? Certainly there will be guys that look awful in pink, but the same can be said of women.

20. Do you still watch cartoons? No I don't, at least if I can help it I don't. Most of the time they give me headaches and I end up daydreaming of other things.

21. What is your least favorite movie? Ha-ha, this one is a doozy of a question. I have seen a bunch of really lame movies (think Hallmark) but the worst one that I've ever seen....hm, maybe "The Christmas Story."

22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? I'd climb down a cliff beside our barn which leads down to our waterfall, and I'd bury it under a pine tree that grows on the bank of our creek.

23. What do you drink with dinner? Water.

24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? When I was eight, chicken nuggets were my favorite, I haven't had them since then though. I always ate them with ketchup (a.k.a catsup, a.k.a tomato smoothie.)

25. What is your favorite food? I love Italian food, but also Mexican, oh, and cheesecake, can't forget cheesecake.

2 comments:

  1. We sleep with the bedroom doors shut. The cat would love to sleep on our bed, but neither of us are wild about THAT idea.

    We do take the shampoo, etc, from hotels. They usually put out two sets, so The Squire and I share one and take the other for a homeless shelter. Even our children and grandchildren do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized the question was "closet door", not "bedroom door".

    I do push the closet door shut, just because I don't like to look at the mess!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. You just made my day!