Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Wednesday Hodgepodge



1. What would you say is the best and worst thing about moving house?

  I think everyone will agree with me that the worst thing about moving is packing. The very thought of having to pack or unpack makes me want to shudder. My favorite part of moving is literally to be done with moving.

2. What's moved you recently?

  Sighs, absolutely everyone of my followers probably knows that I love LOTR, (goodness knows I yap about it enough) but oddly enough, I had never watched "Battle of the Five Armies" before. That is until last Sunday. It was an awful experience really, but I'll wait to give you my story about it until tomorrow.

3. Do you feel your life is moving forward, backward, or is on hold? How so?

  Oh it is very easy to say that I feel my life is moving forward, it almost feels as if it is just beginning to get started really.

4. On the move, move mountains, get a move on, it's your move, or bust a move...which phrase best applies to some aspect of your life right now? Explain.

  "Get a move on." I have been wanting to do several craft diys, bake several new recipes, and write several stories but I just wasn't getting it done. However, I realized that it is just about time to get a move on it if I want those things done before I say goodbye to life. (I'm not about to die soon, I was just giving you an idea of how much of a procrastinator I am.)

5. What song makes you want to get up and move?

  The title of this song is pretty much obvious enough "Make a Move" by Royal Tailor. It is definitely on the upbeat side and has been listened to by Diane and I frequently while we clean up supper dishes.

6. Your favorite snack to grab when you're 'on the move'?

I love to grab a granola bar when I'm  on the move. We make homemade granola bars that are quite tasty. My second choice would be carrots.

7. What one accessory makes your house feel like home?

  The one accessory that makes my house feel like home? I don't think there is one. Being surrounded by my family always make me feel as if I were at home, even if I'm not. So no, I do not have one accessory that makes this house of mine feel like home, I have my family.

8. Insert your own random thought here. 

  A few days ago Diane and I made our own Walnut ink, it was quite the interesting experience, one that served to stain our fingernails and make our clothes smell like rancid smoke. On the bright side, I now have almost a pint of ink to use for calligraphy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there,
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. You just made my day!