First off I want to thank Meredith for nominating me for the Liebster award, second of all, since I have already been nominated for this award I will change it up this time and only answer the questions Meredith asked.
1. What is one of your favorite novels?
One of my favorite novels is Gone Camping just because of how hilarious the whole thing is.
2. What is your favorite recreational activity?
Though I have no particular favorite I love to go hiking through woods, swamps, etc.
3. If you could visit anywhere in the world where would it be? Why?
I would love to visit Galway, Ireland! Simply because it is beautiful and because I have always had an obsession with Ireland.
4. What is your favorite breakfast food?
I love breakfast! My favorite breakfast food has to be garlic, potato, egg muffins.
5. What is the last song you listened to?
Since I always listen to music while I blog, this is easy, "Make a Move" by Royal Tailor.
6. If you could pick one person that you would say, 'really gets you' who would it be?
After much thinking I believe it has to be my Dad. Even though I'm a girl and he's obviously not, he always seems to understand my whims and so on.
7. What is the scariest thing you have ever done?
When I was around 9-10, I slept on the top of a bunk bed while my sister slept on the bottom. I had just finished accidentally knocking my pillow over my railing, trying to catch it I hung onto the railing and reached down to catch it. It so happens to be that my hand slips and I flip over the railing landing with a thud on my bottom. It took me quite some time to recover from that.
8. If you could go back in life and do one thing differently what would it be?
As strange as it sounds I would have established the habit of having a specified tea time everyday.
9. What is your favorite sandwich?
This is easy, my favorite sandwich has to be a caprese burger on a sesame roll.
10. Tell about one time in your life when you have been really excited about something and when it finally happened you were slightly disappointed.
When I was very young my goal was to be 13, sadly on my 13th birthday I still felt just the same as I had when I was twelve.
11. What is your favorite Holiday memory?
My favorite Holiday memory is the one Christmas day when we woke up to open the few gifts under our tree. Though that was the Christmas when we had hardly anything, none of us children noticed because we already had everything we loved the very most, our family.