1. When was the last time you relocated? Did you move yourself or leave it to the professionals? Are you happy staying put or is there a move in your future? Best thing about moving to a new city or town? Least favorite and/or hardest thing about moving house?
The last time I moved was probably five years ago and I did not mind at all, our new home had stairs and I was extremely delighted, we had used to live in a double wide and stairs had always seemed so delightful to me. Having a room upstairs was a dream come true. In fact as soon as we had moved here I ran up and down the stairs so much I could hardly walk the next day due to extremely sore legs.
My least favorite thing about moving is always packing and unpacking, that chore is miserable.
2. When were you last 'moved to tears'? Explain.
I had to cry buckets of tears at a particularly sad movie.
I like sad movies but the crying part is miserable so I have no idea why I watch them again.
3. Do you have rules about eating in the car...any forbidden foods? What's the last thing you consumed in your car? Your go-to car snack when traveling long distance?
Car eating rules are always strict, absolutely no sticky snacks are allowed and everyone has a bag to dispose their garbage, but other than that we have jolly-good times on trips eating plenty of not so good for you foods.
I don't know what the last thing I ate in my car was, but the last thing I chewed in my car was gum.
I highly dislike music or songs when we are driving or traveling, I am more of a look out the window and think kind of girl.
I haven't ever visited a drive-thru of any kind.
6. "He who hesitates is lost"...would you agree? When it comes to making decisions do you generally act quickly or do you more often than not fall into the 'lost' category?
I kind of like thinking things through before I do something so I won't regret it.
7. When was the last time you got lost? Was it stressful or an unexpected happy adventure?
I don't get lost, or in other words I never stray off the path enough to get into trouble, getting lost never appealed to me.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am one of those people who wake up with an extremely parched throat in the middle of the night. So lately I have started the habit of bringing a glass of water to bed. A few nights ago, after getting into bed and setting a glass of water on my headboard (I have the kind of bed that has a compartment headboard) I fell asleep, and like usual I woke up at midnight with a very dry throat, too lazy to sit up I just swished my hand towards the headboard trying to find my water, My hand connected with the glass and sent it, and the icy water it contained flying through the air. It landed with a triumphant splosh onto my pillow. I was too tired to get more water so I simply sipped the few droplets that remained in the glass and spent the rest of my night on a soggy pillow.
When I woke up that morning I have to say my face was really clean. I may have accidently discovered the perfect treatment for acne. My pores have never been better.