Monday, August 31, 2015

Some Favorite Quotes

   I have always loved quotes, those perfectly worded phrases that capture everything you are feeling have never yet failed me, and if it were up to me I would spend all day reading and memorizing them.
 
   Since I sadly don't have the time to read all day I assumed I can at least share a few of my favorite quotes with you today.

  And without further ado here goes,

Remember, if you ever need a helping hand it is at the end of your arm. 
Audrey Hepburn.

Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light. 
Dumbledore.
 
There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.
Aristotle.

Why not go out on a limb? That is where the fruit is. 
Mark Twain.

A room without books is like a body without a soul.
Cicero.

Poetry is when an emotion has found its thought, and the thought has found words.
Robert Frost. 
  
  I love all of these quotes, they're among the ones I have written down somewhere where I can treasure them and love them till the end of my days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there,
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. You just made my day!