Monday, November 6, 2017

100 Questions ~ Part 4

76.Do you regularly burn incense? What?! No, I don't.

77. Ever been in love? Yes I have, with many things. But never a person. Though I do love my family very much.

78. Who would you like to see in Concert? Oh dear, Toby Mac, Amir, and Indila.

79. What was the last concert you saw? Does the harp concert at our library count?

80. Hot or cold tea? It's so sad that this is even a question. In my opinion, tea should always be hot, no one should ever have to ask which you like best because cold tea ought to be banned.

81. Tea or coffee? I love tea, I just savored a large cup full this morning. As for coffee, I loathe it, and I'm allergic to it (my tongue was swollen for a time after taking a sip.)

82. Sugar cookies or snicker doodles? I definitely prefer sugar cookies, and it's a tradition to make them on Christmas Eve Eve.

83. Can you swim well? Oh dear no, I just learned how to swim last year, and haven't swum(?) since. I love it though, and I could save my life by swimming, that is, if I had only five yards to cross to land.

84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yes I can.

85. Are you patient? I had an enormous amount of patience for tedious baking and crocheting tasks, as for people, I'm easily annoyed, so yes and no.

86. DJ or band at a wedding? Definitely a DJ, I've discovered that live music is most often lacking in everything.

87. Ever won a contest? Yes I did. When I was a little girl I entered a thanksgiving coloring contest, I won a twenty five dollar gift card, I remember spending it on clothes for my doll, and some games.

88. Have you ever had plastic surgery? No I haven't, and I never want to either.

89. Which are better: black or green olives? Both are horrible. I have never had a good experience with olives. I think they could be good if they are very well hidden in layers of some other food, but otherwise they're not very good at all.

90. Can you knit or crochet? I can crochet, I tried knitting three times already, to me it's just frustrating, they could have put some hooks on the end of those needles, it's so frustrating when my yarn slips off before I can catch it with my other needle.

91. Best room for a fireplace? Easy. The living room.

92. Do you want to get married? Yes I do someday. When I was younger (it seems I love that phrase) I had preferences like Anne (from Anne of Green Gables) as in I wanted to marry a tall, dashing, and roguish young man, and then his love for me would inspire him to leave behind his more daring ways. As I believe she had said, "I don't want to marry a wicked man, it would just be nice to know that he could be wicked." Anyways, I have decided I would much rather marry a loyal, caring, and God loving man.

93. If married, how long have you been married? Not a day.

94. Who was your high school crush? Oh dear, I do not have a crush on anyone, nor did I ever have a crush on a high-schooler. But in all fairness I have had more than one crush on a fictional character in books.

95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your way? No I don't, it sounds rather exciting, but if I tried it, my family would just laugh heartily and ignore me quite thoroughly. It would never work as a manipulation tool to get my own way. Not that I have any such tools, nor do I wish to have any.

96. Do you have kids? Do my books count?

97. Do you want kids? Yes I do.

98. What is your favorite color? Either teal, or lavender.

99. Do you miss anyone right now? Nope.

100. Who are you going to ask these questions next? No one. But everyone is free to do them if they wish to do so.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I do love olives! One of our Easter traditions is to colour cream cheese and form eggs with it, with a green olive in the center. We'd grate carrots and make a nest. I make a yeast bread with black olives and onions.

    We'll have been married 43 years the end of November. God has some real surprises up His sleeves when it comes the person you will marry!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. You just made my day!