Wednesday, May 24, 2017
1. What color is prominent in your home? Are you glad about that or wishing you could cover it up or remove it?
There is a lot of white around the downstairs even though the majority of the walls are not solid white. In the upstairs brown is the major color and therefore the upstairs is dark and coincidentally "delightful" for great midnight imaginings.
2. What's something you'll NEVER do again?
Hm, try to use a hay feeder as a human hamster wheel? I'm not completely sure on this.. ah! Wait! I got it, I will NEVER again fall as helpless prey under idiotic diet and fad nonsense. I've learned my lesson and moved on.
3. Tell us a couple of ways you fit the stereotypes associated with your gender, and a couple of ways you don't.
I am a teen-aged girl, and I fit that stereotype because of my irrational fear of bugs, and snakes and coincidentally I have the typical high pitched scream. I also love to bake and I definitely don't hate clothing.
The ways that I don't fit that stereotype? Well, I love to clean my room, I dislike make up immensely, and I'd rather wear a dress than jeans at any given time.
4. May is Motorcycle Awareness Month. Have you ever owned a motorcycle? Ever ridden a motorcycle? If the opportunity presented itself would you hop on a motorcycle and go for a ride?
I've never ridden a motorcycle, or owned one for that matter.
I've always said that I'd love to have a real good adventure, but even if someone I knew really well asked me to ride along on a motorcycle, I'd probably scream and run in the other direction.
5. If someone wanted to understand you, what should they read, watch, and listen to?
This is a good question though I'm not too sure just how helpful my answers will be.
They'd have to read my thoughts,
Watch my eyes,
And listen to what I say.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I absolutely love Summer break. I get to live a perpetual weekend all Summer long. I start my days in my pajamas, I eat my favorite food ever, also known as granola, I can read books, craft, draw, write, laugh, play like a six year old, and basically enjoy life to it's very fullest. I've always thought you didn't need money to be your happiest, you need a heart that beats, a mind that thinks, and a soul that belongs to God.