Wednesday, May 3, 2017
I don't mind Mexican food though it's not my favorite. I do know that all of my family members love it. I absolutely love refried beans though, and rice, though we haven't had either since I don't know how long ago. As for heat, I prefer mild and medium, I don't get how anyone can truly appreciate having to cry through their meal. I don't know whether or not we will be celebrating Cinco de Mayo with Mexican foods and now I'm curious so I shall have to ask Mum.
2. Ever been to Mexico? For work or holiday? Love it or no? If you haven't been is this a place you'd like to visit? Can you speak Spanish?
I have never been to Mexico, though when I was a very little girl I went to New Mexico. I don't have visiting Mexico on my bucket list, and the reason? It just doesn't intrigue me like the colder fiercer mountains in the east and the north.
As for speaking Spanish. If you asked Diane if I can speak Spanish she probably couldn't answer you because she would be too busy laughing. If that doesn't answer your question, no, I cannot speak Spanish.
3. What's one thing you may accomplish this month?
I might be able to finish plotting out one of my books, and I might be able to finish one of my Diaries, or one of my many journals, but I'm not overly sure right now.
4. If you were mayor of your village, city, or town, what's one thing you'd like to see changed, done away with, revamped, or accomplished? Is serving in public office something you've ever seriously considered?
I have never seriously considered, or, jokingly considered, serving in public office. With that in mind I have no idea what I would change. And if my revamping would turn out anything like Anne's did in the Anne of Green Gables books, than it's fortunate I don't aspire to revamp anything because I doubt our local town would appreciate a blindingly blue building.
5. What's something that may be popular, but that you just don't get?
Lame expressions such as stoked, triggered, pumped, etc.
6. Can't let this week slip by without mentioning Thursday May 4th is Star Wars Day. As in 'May the 4th be with you' ahem. Are you a fan of the Star Wars series? Exactly how much of a fan are you? On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being 'I've seen every film, own the action figures, might have dressed as Darth Vader for Halloween one year', and 1 being, 'what's a Vader?' -where do you land?
Okay, I have never watched the Star Wars series but I do know who Darth Vader is so I would say I'm a two on the scale of 1-10.
7. Scroll back through your blog posts and in three sentences or less tell us the general theme of your fourth blog post. Does it still ring true today? Is it a topic you re-visit on your blog from time to time?
This amused me, my fourth blog post was a Wednesday Hodgepodge. Obviously that in itself is a topic I still re-visit from time to time.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Last night when I was laying in bed and pondering my life (sleeping is overrated) I realized that today I could make any blogpost I desired. That thought brought a particular image to mind, that image was toes wiggling in a creek. I thought that image was a perfect description of how I feel now that the A-Z challenge is over. I feel freedom, and it's splendid.