Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Currently...

Reading...   "The Borrowers" .  It is a very interesting book so far. It's certainly a little quaint, but sometimes I like and need a refreshingly odd book, and it's perfect in that case.

Writing... A blog post, a handwritten collection of my life (a.k.a my diaries), and random half finished stories.

Listening...  To my little brother read what I am writing.  He's at that lovely age where sounding out words is great fun. To me trying to figure out how to pronounce a new word isn't the most fun, which is probably why I don't like Jane Austen's books as well as I could.

Thinking...  That winter is downright ornery. It was a lovely, though rather brisk day, yesterday, and then I woke up today to see snow, snow, and more snow. Dad says that by next week spring ought to be tough enough to not get bullied anymore....okay, so those weren't his exact words, but you get the idea.

Smelling... I smell like a man. To explain, the hand soap we currently have positioned in the bathroom does not smell like the ocean at all (the label lies) unless the ocean smells of men's cologne, which I never thought it did.

Wishing... That food would pop out of the computer screen for me (for free) simply because I wanted it too. 

Hoping... That the puzzle the ladies from my youth group and I are working on can be mostly finished by the end of tonight. As a random thought, ever since reading Anne of Green Gables when I was twelve, I wanted to go to ladies' meetings, and youth gatherings, etc. Now that I can I think it's every bit as fun as I dreamed it would be.

Wearing... A dark purple shirt and a dusty blue, or cloudy blue skirt. 

Loving... My library card. I wonder what it would be like if you had to stay at the library to read the books you wanted...actually, it wouldn't be bad at all after the doorman delivers my fourteen and a half trunks of belongings.

Wanting... I don't know that I want anything at the moment, at least not something that I don't have already. Right now I'm enjoying a feeling of contentedness.

Needing... I'm not sure what I need. Though I would like to think I need a cottage, preferably in the countryside of France. Yes, as an aspiring aspire-er I absolutely need a cottage in the countryside of France!

Feeling... Ah dear, I sort of spoiled this one two answers ago. I was feeling content then, and aside from me wanting a cottage now, I think I'm still feeling content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there,
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. You just made my day!