I actually happen to be deadline free, how lucky am I!
2. May is National Barbecue Month. Do you prefer cooking indoors or out? What's the best thing about a barbecue? What's the last thing you cooked on an outdoor grill?
Oh, I absolutely love cooking outdoors, and I love when your whole family gathers around your picnic table and tells jokes, and gets to enjoy the little things in life. I leave the grilling to my Dad. We haven't used our grill for a long time though.
3. What is one thing on your "never again" list?
Well you see, my love of baking and trying out new recipes occasionally leads to a disaster, and I guess one recipe I never want to make again are Andes Mint cookies, or in other words a pan full of cookies that taste like baked mint tooth paste.
4. What's something that annoys you about people your own age? Something you love about your generation?
Well something that annoys me about other people my own age is how they're always trying to "fit in" and never realize that all they have to do is be your self.
What I love most about my generation is that they still have their lives in front of them and you're just standing there watching the doors open.
5. Lilac, iris, hyacinth, pansy...your favorite purple flower?
I love Lilacs, and we have a gorgeous Lilac bush in our yard that is turning the sweetest shades of purple!
6. Whats a song that always calms you down?
My favorite music is instrumental. I love this one.
7. What's the last thing you donated?
Well this might not count but we are about to donate several box fulls of books and clothes tomorrow.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Our trees have finally burst into soothing shades of green and if I am quiet and listen very carefully, I think I can hear summer calling just around the corner.