I never written a love letter or received one, I am yet far to young as both my parents would agree :)
2. What's a movie that ends in a way you especially love?
Every time Christmas comes around the first movie we watch is " Eloise at Christmas " she is an adorable character full of spunk, and to top it off the movie couldn't have a better ending!
3. Something that makes your heart sing? And for those of you who are parents, I mean something besides your children that makes your heart sing?
Nothing beats taking a walk in our woods and listening to the birds
4. What's the last event you had to attend, phone call you had to make, routine task you needed to complete, or meal you had to prepare, that you did do, but only half-heartedly?
Doing the dishes never really did " float my boat " I believe them to be a bit unpleasant, so they get washed a little less than half- heartedly..
5. Tuna fish salad-yay or blech? If you said yay, how do you like your tuna salad prepared? Hey, this is the Hodgepodge, right?
I have nothing against tuna, or salads for the matter, but I much prefer them separately eaten instead of combined to make a " fishy salad ".
6. What's something you 'know by heart'?
I have loved baking ever since first grade and in the years that have passed since then chocolate chip cookies have been made numerous times, needless to say I know the recipe by heart.
7. In the spirit of Valentine's Day, what two or three word phrase would you write on a conversation heart for someone you love? That someone could be a spouse, child, parent, cousin, bestie...anyone at all whom you love.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have always excelled at being a bit absent minded after reading a very good book, then having to do a chore or something, so at lunch time today after being "thrown back into reality", I went to drain my pasta that had been cooking then add the pot of bubbling cheese sauce, instead I grabbed the pot of cheese sauce and almost sent it oozing out of the colander's many little holes, thankfully I realized what I was doing just in time and am quite happy to say that I enjoyed a delicious ( cheese included ) lunch.